The Planning Commission meets every second and fourth Monday of each month. Meetings start at 6 pm and are held in the Commissioners Meeting Room in the County Administration Building: 200 S Willow Street, Jackson WY
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Teton County Planning Commission is a volunteer board comprised of five citizens who review and make recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners on development and conditional use proposals, variances, as well as long-range planning projects, such as amendments to the official zoning map and changes to the Land Development Regulations.
Planning Commission Board Members
- Alex Muromcew, Chair, Term: 1/1/2023 – 12/31/2025
- Devon Viehman, Vice-Chair, Term: 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2023
- Karen Rockey, Term: 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2024
- Susan Lurie, Term: 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2024
- Brad Nielson, 1/1/2023 - 12/31/2025