3970 Hawthorne Lane, Wilson, WY
3670 Hawthorn Lane
Home for sale:
- 3 bedrooms, plus bonus room, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage
- 1,440 square feet
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, and dryer
- Home price - $298,833
- Household income must be between 80% to 120% of the median family income (details below)
- Household size: One (1) or two (2) adults with two (2) or more dependents
- No Dogs allowed
- Draft Ground Lease
- Declaration of Rules and Regulations for Millward Redevelopment
- Housing Department Rules & Regulations, Section 4: Weighted Drawing.
- Deadline to Apply: Tuesday October 11th by 4:00 p.m. No late or incomplete entries will be allowed, no exceptions. If selected first for this unit you will be notified by phone. All others will be sent an email notice.
- All forms needed to enter this weighted drawing are here, under "Ownership - Weighted Drawing Entry Forms". These include a completed Lender's Qualification Worksheet, a current credit report, completed Home Buyer Education Class certificate, Weighted Drawing Entry sheet, and current and past work affidavits.
|Three Person Household||$88,561 to $132,840|
|Four Person Household||$98,401 to $147,600|
|Five Person Household||$106,273 to $159,408|
|Six Person Household||$114,145 to $171,216|
|Seven Person Household||$122,017 to $183,024|
|Net Asset Limit||$295,200|
|3.5% down payment (required)||$10,459|
|Monthly Principal & Interest Payment (estimated 6%)||$1,729|
|Monthly Property Tax (estimate)||$142|
|Monthly Insurance (estimate)||$100|
|Monthly HOA dues (estimate)||$225|
|Total Estimated Monthly Payment||$2,196|
Businesses that do not have 2 full prior years of income:
- Use the tax returns to get gross income earned in the first year of business minus cost of goods sold (if taxes have not been paid, use the Profit and Loss for that year to get gross income minus cost of goods sold). Divide by the number of months the business was operating during that year. Multiply by 12 to get one year of income for the first year.
- If the business has a full year of income in the second year of operation, use the tax returns to get gross income minus cost of goods sold. This will be the income for the second year.
- If there is no income for the current year. Average the first and second years.
- If there is income for the current year, use the Year to Date (YTD) Profit and Loss to get gross income minus cost of goods sold. Divide by the number of months to date in the current year. Multiply by 12 to get one year of income for the current year.
- Average the current year with the past year(s).
- Use tax returns for each of the 2 prior years.
- Take the gross income minus cost of goods sold for each year.
- Use the YTD Profit and Loss for the current year. Take the gross income minus cost of goods sold. Divide by the number of months to date in the current year. Multiply by 12 to get one year of income for the current year.
- Average the current year with the 2 prior years.
- If there is no income for the current year, do number 1 for 3 prior years and average the 3 prior years.
- Use the steps above to get average monthly income.