Town Residential Yard Waste Drop-Off
ONE DAY ONLY- Friday, November 6 9am-6pm at the Rodeo Grounds
- individuals dropping yard waste will be asked to empty their own bags
- place yard waste in brown, compostable bags, truck beds, or other reusable containers
- plastic garbage bags, trash, and dog poop will be sent home with you.
- limbs and branches can be brought unbagged
- yard waste will be composted locally and not buried in a landfill
Trash Transfer Station Residential Yard Waste Drop-off
November 2-7 / Monday- Friday 7am-3pm/ Saturday 9am-1pm
During this week the Transfer Station will accept the your first 500 pounds of residential yard waste for free if brought in loose, in compostable bags (no plastic bags), truck bed, or in reusable other reusable containers. After 500 pounds you will be charged at $83/ton or $.04 lb. This does NOT apply to businesses.
Free Yard Waste Bags
Starting October 1st at:
Jackson Town Hall- 150 Pearl Ave - 24/7 in breezeway
Public Works Administration- 450 W. Snow King Ave. - 8am-5pm M-F
The Recycling Center- 3270 S. Adams Canyon Rd.- 24/7 by office door
Town Fall Burn Week
October 31st-November 8th
Contact the Jackson Hole Law Enforcement Agency at 733-2331 PRIOR to starting outside burns.
5th Annual Pumpkin Smash
Friday November 6, 4-6pm
Residents may drop pumpkins for free at the north west corner of the Rodeo Grounds day of the event. Pumpkins will be composted locally instead of being sent to the landfill. Fire Engine ladder drops starting at 4 and on the half hour until 6. Please remove all decorations, candles and trash prior to drop off. Weather dependent.