Teton County Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling (ISWR) is excited to announce the resumption of textile recycling beginning today, Monday February 1st.
Public facing textile bins can be found near the office door 24/7. ISWR asks the public to slowly bring in textiles if possible. Current storage at the Recycling Center is limited and hauling constraints nationwide are restricting ISWR’s ability to hold and ship commodities. Individuals or businesses with large volumes of textiles for recycling should call ahead at 733-7678.
As always, please follow these guidelines to ensure the longevity and success of the textile recycling program:
- Textiles should be clean and dry.
- Linens, curtains, and blankets are accepted.
- Bed pillows are not accepted.
- Textiles can be in any condition- as long as they are clean and dry.
- Reusable purses, bags, and shoes are accepted. Shoes should be tied or attached together.
- Please drop textiles in bags to assist with moisture control.
Please consider donating wearable, quality clothing locally first. Thank you for your understanding and compliance of the above policies and procedures. Please call 307-733-7678 or email email@example.com with questions.