Teton County, Wyoming hereby provides notice of the intent to adopt the following;
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTIAL CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL EXISTING BUILDING CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL MECHANICAL CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL FUEL GAS CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL FIRE CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL WILD LAND URBAN INTERFACE CODE
- 2021 FIRE PROTECTION RESOLUTION FOR NEW SUBDIVISIONS
Click here to see the full notice with details.
All interested parties may obtain a copy of the proposed rules at the Jackson Hole Fire/EMS Department located at 40 East Pearl Ave., Jackson, Wyoming, specifically Kathy Clay, Fire Marshal or from Billy Nunn, County Building Official, located at 200 S. Willow St., Jackson, Wyoming. A hearing to take testimony on the proposed rules shall be held on February 1, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. during the regular meeting of the Teton County Board of County Commissioners Meeting at the County Commissioner’s Chambers located at 200 S. Willow St., Jackson, Wyoming. Public comments may be provided either to Kathy Clay, Fire Marshal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (307)733-4732 or to Billy Nunn, Building Official via email email@example.com or phone (307)733-7030.