Teton County Planning and Building is hiring! This is a full-time, year-round job with an excellent benefits package and a positive work environment!
Our ideal candidate is a team-player, loves to solve problems, pays close attention to detail, and is able to clearly communicate across different audiences, even when the information is technical in nature.
- Investigates complaints of violations of County zoning, land development and building code regulations.
- Enforces land development regulations through review of building permits and permit applications.
- Performs site inspections to verify compliance with regulations.
- Develops outreach programs to educate the public about regulations.
- Associates Degree in Construction Technology, Planning, Law Enforcement or a related field.
- Two years' experience in building inspection, code enforcement, the construction industry or an equivalent combination of experience and training
*This position is open until filled*
Teton County is an equal opportunity employer
Criminal background check required