Teton County Library is actively seeking a career-motivated, people-centered, enthusiastic, and forward thinking Adult Services Manager who is passionate about approachability, community equal-access and patron-centered library service. The ideal candidate will manage and mentor a high-performing team; insure the adult materials collection reflects popular as well as community interests; develop and implement innovative programming for new adults through seniors; embrace new ideas and emerging trends, and, continually seek new ways to deliver responsive customer service.
Teton County Library is a vibrant, well-loved library, located in beautiful Jackson, Wyoming. Close to majestic national parks, the area offers year-round outdoor adventure activities as well as cultural events.
Primary Job Duties:
- Supervises reference/information and reader's advisory functions
- Develops and supervises staff
- Oversees adult materials collection development
- Plans and promotes adult library programs, including technology
- Collaborates and engages with community groups and stakeholders
- Implements and evaluates the library's strategic plan
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Four years of professional librarian experience, including supervisory and program management experience, or, an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required.
- Spanish-Speaker (desired)
Application Deadline: February 9, 2018
Starting Salary Range: $52,845 - $55,521 with a comprehensive benefits package
Generous housing assistance program available through Teton County Library Foundation
Teton County is an equal opportunity employer