The Appraiser Trainee will support Property Tax Appraisers to collect data, analyze a variety of properties, and assist customers/homeowners in understanding the valuation process.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to work within specific guidelines and deadlines; welcomes responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail for highly accurate data collection and entry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well as a team, individually, and with the public
* Must be able to commit to occasional travel, training courses and testing, and be willing to work in a variety of landscapes.*
Application deadline: 4:00 pm, Friday, June 22nd, 2018
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer