Searching for a candidate with some experience in maintenance, construction, or related field. This position is hands-on, and work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Some additional hours will be required.
- Routine maintenance, repair, and custodial tasks to buildings, grass/planted areas, arenas, stalls, restrooms, and parking lot areas.
- Regularly prepare and clean arenas, and grounds for community use, special events, and seasonal snow removal.
- Assist in preparation of various events, and the annual County Fair
This position will work Friday-Sunday, and is part-time/seasonal.
The compensation for this position is: $15.60 - $16.39 per hour
Application deadline: September 28th at 4:00 pm
How to apply:
1. Complete the application, below by clicking on the link:
Teton County Job Application
2. Bring your completed application to the Fairgrounds Office, located at 305 W Snow King Ave OR
mail your application to: Attn: Rachel Grimes PO Box 3075 Jackson, WY 83001