Searching for a candidate with some experience in maintenance, construction, or related field. This position is hands-on, and work is performed both indoors and outdoors. The hours are Friday -Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Hiring range is $15.60-$16.39 per hour.
- Watering & dragging arenas daily.
- Keeping the arenas, parking areas, and stalls free of manure.
- Snow removal including plowing and access to public facilities.
- Some custodial tasks in facilities & restrooms, i.e. stocking paper products, emptying trash etc.
- Routine maintenance, including light mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Some landscaping duties to maintain grassy areas, watering flowers, weed trimming etc.
- Assist in preparation of various special events (Ski Swap, Fireman's Ball, Snow Cross, World Series Team Roping, High School Rodeo) and the annual Teton County Fair.
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer