Searching for a candidate with some experience in maintenance, construction, or related field. This position is hands-on, and work is performed both indoors and outdoors. The hours are Friday - Sunday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Watering & dragging arenas daily.
- Keeping the arenas, parking areas, and stalls free of manure.
- Snow removal including plowing and access to public facilities.
- Some custodial tasks in facilities & restrooms, i.e. stocking paper products, emptying trash etc.
- Routine maintenance, including light mechanical, electrical, plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Some landscaping duties to maintain grassy areas, watering flowers, weed trimming etc.
- Assist in preparation of various special events (Ski Swap, Fireman's Ball, Snow Cross, World Series Team Roping, High School Rodeo) and the annual Teton County Fair.
How to apply:
- Complete the Teton County Job Application.
- Bring your completed application to the Fairgrounds Office, located at 305 W Snow King Ave OR mail your application to: Attn: Rachel Grimes PO Box 3075 Jackson, WY 83001 305 W Snow King Ave.
- For questions, please call 307-733-5289.
Open until filled.
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.