This position will assist in developing, coordinating and implementing emergency response training for JHFEMS staff and volunteers. Responsible for maintaining records and databases of training details; monitors training; and provides feedback to Battalion Chief.
Qualifications & Certifications Required:
- AS Degree in Fire Science or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of five years as a firefighter/EMT.
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician license from WY Department of Health
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) & Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Requires Knowledge of:
- Adult learning concepts and methods
- Risk assessment processes
- Supervisory principles and practices
Teton County offers an excellent comprehensive benefit package: 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance; retirement benefits; and paid vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Application deadline: 4:00pm ~ May 31
Must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check
Equal Employment Opportunity