Contact : Hannah Lewis
Phone : 3077328483
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Generalist
Do you have well-rounded human resources experience? Are you an organized, self-starter with a
knack for getting things done? Do you have top notch communication skills?
This position enhances the HR Department’s ability to deliver
value-added services to management and employees that reflect the values and
mission of Teton County and fulfills general HR administrative functions such
as: recruiting and onboarding of non-exempt
employees, benefits administration, workers’ compensation, FMLA notification
and tracking, and HR related record keeping and reports.
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to develop excel spreadsheets and perform statistical analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred.
- Must be flexible to help out wherever needed.
This position is full time, year round with a comprehensive benefit package which includes 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance, retirement benefits, and vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Application deadline: 4:00pm ~ April 3rd
To apply online click here
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer