click here for meeting minutes
Requested Changes to the Agenda:
MFS #15. Acknowledgement of AT&T Cellular Animal Shelter Wireless Antenna Site Term Commencement Date
MFS #16. Consideration of Parks & Recreation funding
MFS #17. Consideration of Resolutions of Appreciation for W.A.C.O. sponsors
MFS #18. Appointment of Nicole Krieger for the Supreme Court oral argument in the Wilson Advisory case
MFS #19 Cost Share Agreement – Little Horsethief Canyon Fire
MFS #20 Request to extend deadline for Hearing – Big Mountain LLC
Listen to Audio online! Click here beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – meetings dated 9/24/2012, 9/25/2012, and 10/1/2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of issuance of Restaurant Liquor License to Tram Club, LLC dba Teton Fresh STAFF REPORT
2. Consideration of the Public Health Emergency Preparedness Contract
3. Consideration of Amendment # 2 to Teton County Contract with Golder Associates STAFF REPORT
4. Consideration of a Scale Purchase for the Trash Transfer Station STAFF REPORT
5. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of purchase Walker Mower
6. Consideration of Winter Sand Contracts for Road & Levee STAFF REPORT
7. Consideration of Purchase of Network Switch for Fire/EMS Administration Building STAFF REPORT
8. Consideration of Purchase of Network Switch for Emergency Ops Center STAFF REPORT
9. Consideration of purchase of Replacement Equipment for County Data Protection Systems STAFF REPORT
10. Consideration of Wide Area Network Contract with Silverstar Communications STAFF REPORT
11. Consideration of a Construction Contract to cover the HVAC equipment at the Heritage Arena STAFF REPORT
12. MFS2012-0021: Co-location determination for a new wireless cellular tower at the Moose-Wilson Road fire station
13. Consideration of Findings of Fact Conclusions of Law and Order on previously approved matters:
a. MFS2012-0019 Grand Targhee Master Plan Extension
b. EXT2012-0006 Extension of VAR2011-0005 Thorburn
c. S/D Partial Vacation of Owl Creek plat
d. VAR2012-0007 Volpi-Cupal Variance
14 EXT2012-0007 - STAFF REPORT- Jennifer Kocher-Anderson - Approval of a time extension due to extraordinary circumstances, pursuant to Division 5200, Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for a Variance approved March 18, 2008 for a lesser street yard and river setback (VAR2007-0020). The request is for an additional four years.
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: RENDEZVOUS LANDS CONSERVANCY
Agent: Pierson Land Works, LLC
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: S/D2012-0001 STAFF REPORT MEMO
Request: Final Plat approval, pursuant to Division 6100, Final Plat, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to vacate the River Springs Subdivision and reconfigure Lot 1 to include a portion of Lot 4 lying easterly of the levee. Lots 2 and 3 and the remainder of Lot 4 will revert to a metes and bounds tract.
Location: River Springs Subdivision is located northeast of the intersection of Highways 22 and 390 (S23, T41N, R117W). The property is zoned Neighborhood Conservation-Single Family and is within the Natural Resources Overlay.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, October 3, 2012.