Requested Changes to the Agenda:
MFS 17. Approval of the vacation of the CC&Rs for the River Springs Subdivision plat #705. Staff Report
MFS 18. Consideration of a Community Services Block Grant contract on behalf of Public Health
Staff Report - Contract
MFS 19. Consideration of Changes to the Teton County Policies Manual and Handbook Staff Report
MFS 20. Consideration of a CenturyLink Enhanced 911 Service Agreement Staff Report
Consideration of a Resolution Approving an Appropriation of Funds for the Hoback/Noble Basin
And an Executive Session at the conclusion of the meeting pursuant to W.S. §16-4-405(a)(iii) to consider a matter concerning proposed or pending litigation to which the governing body may be a party.
MFS 7. Consideration of an Addendum to the Resolution Allowing Electronic Signatures to January 2, 2013
MFS 9. Consideration of a SilverStar Contract for Fire/EMS to January 2, 2013
MFS 10. Consideration of a one-year extension to the Corrugated Cardboard Collection Contract to January 15, 2013
MFS 15. Request for Time Extension EXT2012-0009 to January 2, 2013
Listen to Live Audio beginning at 9:00 a.m. Click here!
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – meetings dated 12/3/12, 12/4/12, 12/5/12, and 12/10/12
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of Liquor License Annual Renewals for 2013 (Roadhouse Brewery)
2. Consideration of the Cancellation of Outstanding County Warrants Staff Report
3. Consideration of the Cancellation of the Trash Transfer Station Uncollectible Account Staff Report
4. Consideration of a Homeland Security Grant for the Regional Emergency Response Team Staff Report
5. Consideration of a Certificate of Completion for the 5-2-5 Hall Development Grant Staff Report
6. Consideration and Approval of Army Corps of Engineers/Teton County 2013 Task Order Agreement Staff Report
7. Consideration of an Addendum to the Resolution Allowing Electronic Signatures
8. Consideration of a SilverStar Contract for the Rec Center, Park Shop, Fair Office, Housing Authority
and Wilson Fire St. Staff Report Revised Report
9 Consideration of a SilverStar Contract for Fire/EMS
10. Consideration of a one-year extension to the Corrugated Cardboard Collection Contract
11. Consideration of an Extension to the Law Library Lease Staff Report
12. Consideration of a Rainmaker Coaching Contract Addendum for the Justice and Mental Health Collaboration
Planning Project Staff Report
13. Consideration of Authorizing Parks & Rec Reserve Funds for the Owen Bircher Storage Garage Project Staff Report
14. Consideration of Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order for VAR2012-0008
15. EXT2012-0009 - Susan Johnson - Manuel Lopez - Request for an Extraordinary Circumstance Time Extension,
pursuant to Division 5200 of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for Sketch Plan SKC2007-0003
and Variance VAR2007-0019, for the Village Center redevelopment on Lot 202, Jackson Hole Ski Corporation
16. MFS2012-0028 - Susan Johnson - Collins Planning Associates - Request to amend a condition of approval
associated with Variance VAR2011-0002, which requires the existing leach field to be brought into compliance
with the Teton County Small Wastewater Resolution by December 21, 2012.
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: Teton County Planning Director
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: AMD2011-0001 STAFF REPORT
Request: Amend the Text of the Land Development Regulations to allow Reception/Event Sites as a
Conditional Use in the Rural zoning district, amend the Definitions for Use Schedule to add
Reception/Event Sites as a permitted use, add review standards for Reception/Events Sites, and
add dimensional standards for Reception/Event Sites. The follow regulations are petinent to the
amendment: Table 220, Use Table; Section 2220, Definitions for Use Schedule; Division 2300,
Review Standards Applicable to Particular Uses; and Table 2400, Schedule of Dimensional
Limitations. Other sections of Land Development Regulations may be amended for consistency.
Location: The amendment would apply countywide in the Rural zoning district.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, December 12, 2012.