Requested Changes to the Agenda:
To Withdraw: MFS #3 and MFS #9.
MFS #14 Consideration of a Community Foundation of Jackson Hole grant application for the Vegetation Mapping Project Staff Report
Listen to archived audio - CLICK HERE
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
PLEASE SILENCE ELECTRONIC DEVICES DURING THE MEETING
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – County Commissioner meetings dated 12/17/12, 12/18/12, and 12/21/12;
and Joint Information Meeting minutes dated 12/3/12, 12/10/12, and 12/19/12.
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF:
1. Consideration of an Addendum to the Resolution Allowing Electronic Signatures STAFF REPORT
2. Consideration of a SilverStar Contract for Fire/EMS STAFF REPORT
3. Consideration of Authorizing Parks & Rec Reserve Funds for the Owen Bircher Storage Garage Project
4. Consideration of Appointments to the Weed & Pest Board STAFF REPORT
5. Consideration of Resolution of Appreciation for Commissioner Paul Perry and Commissioner Andy Schwartz
6. Consideration of a Wyoming Forestry grant for Snake River Ranch Phase 1 Fuels Reduction STAFF REPORT
7. Consideration of the Designation of 2013 Depositories STAFF REPORT
8. Consideration of a Resolution for the Teton County Statement of Investment Policy STAFF REPORT
9. Consideration of a Delegation of Authority Agreement with DEQ for regulation of Small Wastewater Facilities
10. Consideration of a Resolution Appointing the Teton County Sanitarian STAFF REPORT
11. Consideration of a Ground Lease Agreement for the Fair STAFF REPORT
12. Consideration of a Rodeo Grounds Management Agreement STAFF REPORT
13. Consideration of a Rollin Waters Contract on behalf of the 2013 Fair STAFF REPORT
MATTERS FROM PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT:
1. EXT2012-0009 - Susan Johnson - STAFF REPORT - Manuel Lopez - Request for an Extraordinary Circumstance
Time Extension, pursuant to Division 5200 of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for Sketch Plan
SKC2007-0003 and Variance VAR2007-0019, for the Village Center redevelopment on Lot 202, Jackson Hole Ski
Corporation 17th Filing.
2. MFS2012-0034 – Susan Johnson - STAFF REPORT - Annual review of the Melody Ranch Lower Ranch gravel
operation, as required by Condition of Approval #6 of Special Use Permit 10-0001 and pursuant to Section
5140, Conditional and Special Uses, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations.
1. Executive Session pursuant to Wyoming Statute §16-4-405(a)(ii) to consider a personnel matter.
Agenda Items are subject to change, visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, December 26, 2012.