CLICK HERE for meeting minutes
Requested Changes to the Agenda:
Matters From Staff #9 – Consideration of a Certificate of Appointment for Deputy County and
Prosecuting Attorneys CERTIFICATE
Matters From Staff #10 - Consideration of a Xerox Lease on behalf of Jackson Hole Fire/EMS
Matters from Planning #6 - EXT2012-0010 – Susan Johnson – Rob DesLauriers - Request for an
Extraordinary Circumstance Time Extension, pursuant to Division 5200 of the Teton County
Land Development Regulations, for Final Development Plan DEV2008-0017, formerly known
as Little Nell on Lots 16 and 23, Jackson Hole Ski Corporation. STAFF REPORT
Matters from Planning #7 - Consideration of a Temporary Freeze of Internediate and Major Planned
Residential Development (PRD) Applications REPORT
Other Business: Executive Session pursuant to W.S. §16-4-405(a)(iii) to consider a matter concerning
proposed or pending litigation to which the governing body may be a party and §16-4-405(a)(ix) to
consider or receive any information classified as confidential by law. ALSO to discuss a personnel
matter pursuant to W.S. §16-4-405(a)(ii).
Matters from Staff #4 to February 19, 2013.
Matters from Planning #5 to March 5, 2013.
CLICK HEREto Listen to Archived Audio
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 9:00 a.m.
PLEASE SILENCE ELECTRONIC DEVICES DURING THE MEETING
CALL TO ORDER / PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – County Commissioner meetings dated 1/14/2013, 1/15/2013, 1/22/2013, and 1/28/2013
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF:
1. Consideration a Notice of Hearing on a Petition for Formation of the South Squaw Creek Road
Improvement and Service District SCRIPT/NOTICE
2. Consideration of purchase for WebEOC Town Square incident management software STAFF REPORT
3. Consideration and Approval of 2014 WYDOT Road Striping Cooperative Agreement STAFF REPORT
4. Consideration of the Après Vous Road Easement, for the future realignment of County Road 22-6
5. Consideration of Changes to the Fire/EMS Appendix C of the TC Polices Manual & Handbook
6. Consideration of the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Grant Agreement
7. Consideration of a Letter of Support to the Wyoming Department of Health on behalf of Curran
Seeley Foundation and Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center STAFF REPORT
8. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing an Urban Community Forest Grant with Wyoming State
Forestry Division STAFF REPORT
MATTERS FROM PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT:
1. Consideration of Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order for SD2012-0010 (Willow Lane)
2. MFS2012-0030 - Shawn Means - Request for approval of a mortgage agreement securing the
affordable housing fee-in-lieu obligation associated with the approval of Final Development Plan
DEV2008-0021 for a 3-unit, non-subdivision, Planned Residential Development located on
Bar B Bar Ranches 2A and 2B. STAFF REPORT
3. MFS2013-0001 - Susan Johnson - Request for a fee waiver for all County Permits related to
constructing a pathway along Highway 22 and a pathway bridge across the Snake River.
4. MFS2013-0002 - Alex Norton - Scope of Work for LDR Update for Conservation of Rural Areas
5. Applicant: TETON COUNTY, WYOMING
Agent: AT&T Wireless
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: DEV2012-0011; CUP2012-0002 STAFF REPORT
Request: Final Development Plan approval, pursuant to Section 51200, Residential and Nonresidential
Development Plans, and a Conditional Use Permit, pursuant to Section 5140, Conditional and
Special Uses, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to construct an 80-foot
monopole tower for a telecommunication site at the Moose-Wilson Road Fire Station.
Permit No.: VAR2012-0010
Request: Variance, pursuant to Section 5160, Variances, of the Teton County Land Development
Regulations, to construct an 80-foot monopole tower for a telecommunication site where a
maximum height of 30 feet is allowed, and a setback of three feet from the rear property line
where an 80-foot setback is required.
Location: 2505 N. Moose-Wilson Road (Lot 11, The Willows of Teton Pines). Located at the Moose-
Wilson Road Fire Station, directly north of the Bar J Chuckwagon and directly south of Teton
Pines (S14, T41N, R117W). The property is zoned Neighborhood-Conservation-Planned Unit
Development with no overlay.
Agenda Items are subject to change, visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish Legal Notice: Wednesday, January 30, 2013.