Teton County Wyoming

Clerk of District Court

Phone: (307) 733-2533
Fax: (307) 734-1562

Teton County Courthouse, Second Floor
180 South King Street
8 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday

Please mail to:
Clerk of District Court
P.O. Box 4460
Jackson, WY  83001




    We are thorough,



    and committed to

        learning and 






 Need to know how much child support you have paid or received?  A S​elf Service P​ortal is n​ow available on the State Disbursement Unit website (CLICK HERE to sign in) 

Click on C​hild Support for more information.




We are only able to accept Personal Check, Certified Check or Money Order for payment to U.S. Dept. of State.

Clerk of Court processing fees ($25.00) may still be paid using Cash, Check or Credit Card ($2.00 credit card fee applies).  



Current Standard Processing Time is 6 Weeks

Current Expedited Processing Time is 3 Weeks


Please Visit the United States Department of State to Review What You'll Need. We also encourage you to call before you come.  


Note:  Third Party Expedites require an Appointment with our Office


Also Note: Adult Renewal Applications are typically sent directly to USDS without a visit to our office. Please confirm all requirements have been met by visiting the USDS website.  

Agency Services
Official Duties
The Clerk of District Court is responsible for accurately and effectively processing and managing the case files and court records of the Ninth Judicial District Court, Teton County and providing reliable public information and customer service in a timely manner to any person who requests assistance.

The clerk has many duties, which include the processing of cases, child support and other court-ordered payments as well as the administration of appeals and jury trials. 

For Misdemeanor Offenses-Traffic Citations-Other Tickets Please Call

Either the Teton County Circuit Court at 307-733-7713 or CLICK HERE or Town of Jackson Municipal Court at 307-733-3932 x1152 or CLICK HERE.

Your ticket, citation or court document should reference which Court to contact.

Obtaining Legal Advice

The Clerk of District Court's Office is dedicated to efficiently and effectively assisting the citizens of Teton County and all other individuals or agencies in need of our services. However, Wyoming Statute 5-3-213 prohibits the clerk of court or deputy clerks to give legal advice. If you are in need of legal assistance you may contact the following organizations:

Wyoming Center for Legal Aid
Ph: (877) 432-9955

University of Wyoming Legal Clinic
Ph: (307) 766-2104

Wyoming State Bar
Ph: (307) 632-9061

Legal Aid of Wyoming
Ph: (877) 432-9955