Teton County Wyoming

Clerk of District Court

Please mail to:
Clerk of District Court
P.O. Box 4460
Jackson, WY  83001

Phone: (307) 733-2533
Fax: (307) 734-1562

Teton County Courthouse, Second Floor
180 South King Street
8 AM - 5 PM, Monday through Friday

Child Support


The new Child Support Self Service Portal is intended to provide online services for custodial and non-custodial parents which is available 24/7.  CLICK HERE to sign in.

The portal enables the Custodial Parent (person receiving support) and Non-Custodial Parent (person paying support) to view the following information:
  **The NCP will be able to see current balance(s) due on a case, listing of all payments made towards balances, amount of current obligation, arrears balance.
  **The CP will be able to see a listing of all warrants (payments) they have received on a case.
  **Both CP and NCP will be able to see the current support order including terms of the order, amount due for current child support, spousal support, cash medical, and/or the arrearage plan. 
  **Both CP and NCP will also be able to see the names, dates of birth, ages of all the kids listed on the case along with who is ordered to provide health insurance, if anyone. 


For technical questions regarding access to the Portal please contact the SDU directly at (307)-777-5300 or Toll Free (888)-570-9914.

For questions regarding the content displayed in the Portal you may call SDU or our office at (307)-733-2533.




As of May 6, 2016, all payments must be forwarded to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) for recording and distribution to the parent receiving support. The State Disbursement Unit provides more options for paying and receiving funds.  The automated options can increase convenience and eliminate delays via the mail or the need to visit our office during business hours.

There is one exception. If your child is emancipating between now and September 30, 2016, you must call our office at (307) 733-2533 to request an exception to confirm finishing your payments with our office. If granted an exception, we will continue to process your child support payments through September 30, 2016.



Payment may be mailed to: State Disbursement Unit (SDU), PO Box 1027, Cheyenne WY  82003  -  Checks should be payable to the SDU and include Posse case #.  Please call our office at (307) 733-2533 if you do not have your Posse number readily available.             

Online, Electronic and Recurring Payment Options via:                                                                                  Recurring or one time electronic transfer from your bank account using Expert Pay or Credit Card - CLICK HERE


Parents Receiving Child Support Can Receive Funds Via:
**A check sent in the mail (processed by SDU)
**A direct deposit to a bank account or,
**A deposit to a Reliacard – CLICK HERE

Our office will continue to provide certified payment histories and will continue to answer your questions to the best of our abilities.  Please don't hesitate to contact our office at 733-2533 with any questions.       


**The statutory child support guidelines are as follows: Wyoming Statutes Sections 20-2-301 through 20-2-315. The abatement statute is 20-2-305 and provides a non-custodial parent to claim an abatement of support within 30 days of the end of their visitation period.