Integrated Transportation Plan
Welcome to the project page for the Jackson/Teton County Integrated Transportation Plan (ITP). The community plans to meet future transportation demand through the use of alternative modes. The first step in realizing this goal is the development of a community wide integrated transportation plan. Check back to this site often for the latest updates on the project and schedule of events.
At the September 14, 2015 JIM the Board of County Commissioners and Town Council adopted the ITP.
ITP Review Meetings
Reports and Documents
- June 1, 2015 JIM Presentation
- December 9, 2014 JIM Presentation
- October 30, 2014 TAC Meeting Notes
- October 29, 2014 ITP Workshop Outcomes
- October 29, 2014 ITP Workshop Boards
- October 10, 2014 TAC Presentation
- September 16, 2014 TAC Presentation
- Photo Voice Summary
- June 25, 2014 TAC Meeting Notes
- June 24, 2014 Mobilizing Jackson Hole Workshop Outcomes
- June 24, 2014 Mobilizing Jackson Hole Workshop Boards
- March 12, 2014 TAC Presentation
- March 3, 2014 Interviews Summary
- January 27, 2014 Project Briefing
Workshops and Meetings
Town Community Streets Plan
The Town of Jackson Community Streets Plan provides guidelines for street improvements in the Town of Jackson.Please email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, please contact Lindsay Kissel at 733-0440 ext. 1302.
ITP Project Background
Development of an Integrated Transportation Plan (ITP) is an important directive of Section 7 (Multimodal Transportation) of the recently completed Jackson/Teton Comprehensive Plan. The “integrated” component of the plan references integration between multiple modes of travel instead of evaluting each mode in its own sphere, it also references integration between jurisdictions (Town, County, State, Federal) an integration of land use and transportation The ITP will utilize a metrics-based approach to provide a detailed strategy, including an implementation plan, for the Town and County to achieve the transportation objectives set forth in the Comprehensive Plan. This plan is being developed jointly by the Town of Jackson and Teton County and guided by the Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC). The planning process was initiated in early 2014 and is expected to be complete by December, 2014.
- May 1, 2103 Request for Qualifications