Jackson Hole Fire/EMS can provide fire, rescue or medical services for your Special Event. Available apparatus and services include:
· Fire engine (fire extinguishment capabilities)
· Rescue truck (extrication capabilities)
· Ambulance (request basic or advanced life support)
· EMTs on foot (basic life support equipment)
· EMTs on bike (basic life support equipment)
Applications must be submitted no later than 21 days prior to an event. Please remember that Jackson Hole Fire/EMS is an Emergency Services organization made up of mostly volunteers, the earlier an application is received by us the better our ability to approve and fill your request. In our process, we will notify you when your application has been approved and an invoice will be sent to you when the event is completed.
Click on the following links for our Special Event Rates and Special Events Application.
For more information or question, please contact:
Deborah Meagher at email@example.com or (307)733-4732
Lily Mohler at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that services may be altered or cancelled due to unforeseen emergencies.