TETON COUNTY BUILDING DEPARTMENT
NEW BUILDING PERMITS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
FORMAL BID REQUEST FOR NEW VEHICLE
BID FORM IN PDF FORMAT HERE
for formal bids are being accepted for the purchase and delivery of a new Sport
is hereby given that the Teton County Building Department will receive formal
bids prior to 3:00 P.M. M.S.T on Wednesday, December 6, 2016
at the County Building Department, located at 200 South Willow Street, Jackson,
Wyoming. The bid shall be for a new Sport Utility Vehicle as per the minimum
specification provided in this invitation.
shall be completed no later than February
1st, 2017. Notice to proceed will be issued no later than December
Building Official is Kelly Sluder. Please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-733-7030.
*Bidder shall complete the attached
bid form and supply specification details of vehicle being bid. A 5% preference
is given to Wyoming Dealers.
- General Description
- Current model, new and unused,
4 door Sport Utility Vehicle with seating for 5
- Four wheel drive or all-wheel
- Air bags- driver and front
- Alternator- Heavy Duty
- Antifreeze- Permanent
anti-freeze up to -40 degrees
- Brakes- Four wheel (ABS) anti-locking braking system
- Clock- Digital, integral to all radios
- Cruise Control
- Door Locks-
- Engine- Fuel injected, gasoline
engine, 22-30 MPG
- block heater
- Exterior- White Color- discuss application
of Teton County Logo
- Floor- carpet with HD Rubber
mats front and rear
- Glass- Tinted Glass throughout
- Mirrors- Remote control right
and left hand mirrors
- Rear Lift Gate with wiper and
- Winter package
- Seats- Cloth power adjustable
seat driver’s side, full console center
- Steering- Power steering with
- Tires- 5 All season minimum
- Transmission- Automatic, with 6
- Windows- Power with driver’s
- Wiper system- variable
intermittent, rear window wiper/washer
- Vehicle Warranty-3 year bumper
to bumper minimum.
- Vehicle Manual
- Bidder shall provide one
complete set of vehicle repair, overhaul and wiring manuals, within
thirty days of vehicle delivery.
- Delivery Invoice
- Bidder shall furnish a copy of
factory invoice listing standard and optional equipment as bid with
delivery of vehicle.
*Note: Would like potential to add
options depending on cost before moving forward on December 22, 2016.
Please include 1 CD of plan set with Residential & 2 CD's of plan set with Commercial Applications at take-in.
2012 ICC codes have been adopted and in effect since April 1, 2014
To view the new code click HERE.
Electronic Applications Now Available
Applicants can now fill out Planning and Development applications electronically! Not only can you access all Planning and Development applications online, but you can type and even spell check your information in those applications as well. Building applications are available HERE.