"Green Pages" of Recycling and Solid Waste Diversion
Read the first edition of the Teton County Solid Waste & Recycling “Green Pages”. This document will help you make more informed choices about what you can and can’t recycle or compost; how you can reuse items; and how to properly dispose in the trash. Arranged in alphabetical order, the Green Pages is packed with information and tips.
Here’s a sampling of topics:
· Where can I recycle electronic waste? Do I need an appointment?
· I have a bunch of old half-filled paint cans. What do I do with them?
· Why doesn’t the recycling center accept #1 plastic salad and fruit trays?
· Where do I dispose of my refrigerator?
· Why doesn’t the recycling center accept cereal boxes?
· How do I dispose of prescription drugs?
· Do you sell backyard composters?
Thank you for taking the time to read this document. Please share it with family, friends, co-workers, neighbors. We hope it will answer most of your questions and concerns, but if you do have any questions or suggestions, please let us know at 733-7678. We appreciate feedback!
File size: 716KB; Pages: 15